A.No. You would not go to your dentist and try to negotiate how much a filling will cost, would you? I expect the same kind of respect….and my company will be ever so much more enjoyable!
While this should all be common sense, good communication between people always helps alleviate miscommunication and makes sure we are both on the 'same page'.
When contacting me please be polite and make sure you always include your name when signing off. You can follow my texting procedure or fill out my contact form on my Contact page. If you are calling me, please introduce yourself and let me know where you are calling from. As I travel throughout Australia it would be incredibly disappointing for both of us if I am working in Newtown, Sydney, NSW and you are living in Newtown, Hobart, Tasmania!
I prefer to save our private conversation for when we are together so please don't text, call or email constantly in the weeks leading up to our appointment. When you confirm the booking, that's when you can remind me about what you'd like me to wear or anything else you'd specifically like me to bring. My lack of reply to other messages is not due to a lack of excitement about our meeting but rather that I may be busy with other work commitments, social activities or in transit somewhere.
Please don't be offended when I ask you to have a shower at the start of the booking. It is standard practice and my touch will be ever so delightful after you've felt the warm water running over your naked body. I always have fresh, clean towels, nice body wash & soap and mouthwash available for you to use to freshen up when you come to visit me.
If I'm visiting you at home or in your hotel then I'm more than happy to jump in with you and lend a helping hand 🙂
Mutual respect and compassion for each other during the booking is essential so if either one of us says 'stop' or 'no' or indicates something doesn't feel good then the other needs to respect that. If you are wanting to do something that we haven't previously talked about, it's ok to ask, but anyone trying to put fingers where they shouldn't be or is too rough or aggressive will find that I will terminate the booking immediately and you will have to leave.
Here's a short but informative blog post you may want to read: https://medium.com/@lafemmeisobel/u-avail-c85d3c78affd
No thank you. The only reason a photo (head shot) would be ok to send would be if we are meeting in a public place first and it would be good to recognise you straight away.
Please never send me (or any other person without their explicit consent) a 'dick pic' or actually any naked photo at all without asking if it's ok.
As I have previously mentioned - I do not discriminate between my clients, so your body, shape or size will have no bearing on how well we will get along or what kind of fantastic time we'll experience together. Your attitude and smile will always be the best kind of aphrodisiac for me 🙂
As a FYI: it is illegal in Australia to send any person an unsolicited nude / explicit photo. Here are some links to recent articles about unsolicited sexting laws in Australia:
2014/09/australian-man-jailed- for-unsolicited-sexting/There are many ways you can now pay the deposit for your booking. They include:
- bank transfer (EFT)
- Over the counter at the bank
- Smart ATM Cardless deposit
- Airline Vouchers
- Online vouchers
When we have confirmed all the details of your appointment I will send you all the relevant banking details or we can discuss which online voucher would be best at the timeNo. I am extremely health conscious and love all that I do in life. A tiny bit more money is just not worth potentially damaging my good health and my future. Therefore I do not exchange any body fluids.
I also have far too much respect for you and your health to ever put you at risk of contracting anything from me. Remember ... if I said yes to you then I would've said yes to every other person requesting my services so I would hate to accidentally pass something from another client on to you.
Please note that in Queensland - you are breaking the law just by asking me if I offer natural services, so please respect my boundaries and let me show you how good,thin & enjoyable condoms can be these days. For anyone who is allergic to latex - please tell me when making the booking as I have non-latex condoms available. For something different we can also use a femidom.
I am interested in having a good time with you and the only thing either of us should take away from the experience is warm, sexy memories!
Knowledge is power so here are some relevant articles about some Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) so you can learn more for your own sexual health:
- Gonorrhea is back: so here's the private test you should take this festive seasonYes! I love to travel & explore new places and it's always more fun when you are with someone else! Minimum interstate booking is for 4 hrs, plus flights, transfers to and from the airport, travel time and accommodation paid for. Contact me with your weekend getaway idea and we can work something out.... So if you've always wanted to snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef, go visit Uluru or relax and unwind at one of Australia's magnificent vineyards, then what are you waiting for?!Like many people, I have an extensive 'bucket list' of places and experiences I have yet to enjoy! If you are looking for a travel companion or just wanting to whisk me away to pamper me like a princess, here are some of the dream destinations I would love to travel to:
- I love warm weather, swimming and snorkeling so any of the gorgeous over-water bungalows in the Caribbean, the Maldives, Bora Bora, Mexico or other places found in the South Pacific would be divine : www.overwaterbungalows.net
- I am also happy on boats, small and large. I have great 'seafaring legs' and never get seasick. I would love to sail the Whitsundays or cruise the Mediterranean
- These infinity pools from around the world all look amazing! http://travelinsider.qantas.com.au/experiences/stay/the-world-s-10-best-infinity-pools
- Uluru, Field of Lights Experience (extended until 2020)
The critically acclaimed Field of Light Uluru by the internationally celebrated artist Bruce Munro has now been extended until 31 December 2020.
The exhibition, aptly named Tili Wiru Tjuta Nyakutjaku or ‘looking at lots of beautiful lights’ in local Pitjantjatjara is Munro’s largest work to date.Overwhelming in size, covering more than seven football fields, it invites immersion in its fantasy garden of 50,000 spindles of light, the stems breathing and swaying through a sympathetic desert spectrum of ochre, deep violet, blue and gentle white.
- While I love flying I have also explored a number of countries via train. Here are some journeys I would like to do: https://www.railwayadventures.travel/tours
- I was a gymnast in my younger years and I absolutely love all the Cirqu du Soleil shows I have previously seen. I would love to fly to Las Vegas and see all of their new shows available: www.cirqudusoleil.com
- Any art, dance, music, theatre performances.
- Surprise me! I am always open to new and exciting adventures and while I focus on the warmer locations I would just as happily stretch out in front of a roaring fire on a soft, fluffy rug and share a glass of Bordeaux with you 😉
The world is our oyster - let's enjoy it together.Yes! It is never expected but always appreciated. Please see my Wish List for some of my favourite things.
I welcome thank you messages after our booking but I ask that you do not write about myself, or our appointment, on any review boards. Our secret rendezvous remains a private delight in my mind. I don't share our time together with others and I ask the same from you.
If you would like to write a short thank you message/ review of our time together, I am very happy to add it to my Testimonials page.