Yes I do provide services to:
- NDIS participants,
- people who have their finances overseen by the Trustee & Guardianship (T&G)
- people who have services approved and paid for by specific insurance companies.
Please contact me for more information about services, invoices and receipts.
I completed the first Professional Disability Awareness Training (PDAT) in 2001, provided by Touching Base Inc.
Since then, I have been providing sexual services to many clients with disability. This includes people who are deaf or hearing impaired, blind or with vision impairment, have Cerebral Palsy (CP) , Parkinsons Disease, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and Hydrocephalus.
Each person is unique, and what is important to me is knowing how to best accommodate your needs. For this reason it is imperative that you let me know if there are any particular things I need to know about you before our session. Some things to consider may include:
- tremors/seizures - do these occur regularly, at certain times of the day, after orgasm, when you are nervous?
- mobility impairment - use of wheelchair, need assistance with walking, need assistance with undressing, is one side of your body weaker than the other?
- communication - do you use a communication board/device?
- Medication - consider when to make the appointment relative to the consumption of medication and its side effects, do you carry any special medication in case of an emergency?
- other medical equipment - do you have an Ostomny Pouching System (Colostomy, Iliostomy or Urostomy Bag), catheter, pressure bandages etc?
- level of sexual experience - many people who have seen me have never had the opportunity to explore their sexuality. While some people may have enjoyed a full and enjoyable sex life previously, others are just starting to have the opportunity to do so. I fully support each individuals right to explore their sexual expression, at their own pace, in a comfortable and supportive environment.
Rest assured that your needs will be met with the highest level of confidentiality, respect, dignity and discretion.
I have a fully accessible place in Newtown / Erskineville, with an electric ceiling hoist available for people who need to use a hoist to transfer from their wheelchair to the bed. You will need to bring a support person to do the hoist transfers, due to OH&S issues. They are fully trained in how to best transfer you in the most efficient way, so that we can spend quality time together.
I am happy to assist in dressing and undressing. I know that everyone's different in the level of support you need so just let me know when you contact me and I'm sure we can work things out together.
For more information about the Sex Industry and things to consider when arranging an appointment please refer to guidelines provided by Touching Base Inc
If you would like to further support the work of Touching Base then please buy from Goodwill Wines and nominate Touching Base as your charity. They donate 50% of the profit from every bottle you purchase to them: